747 Consulting Group
420 Main St. Suite 14 Walpole, Massachusetts
+1 844 747 2477
If you want to be among those who start pursuing their ICF certificate for life coach. Please contact 747CG via email firstname.lastname@example.org
ICF Associate Certified Coach Accreditation - LCW-747CG
Welcome from our team at Life Coach Workshops! Over three days in our Foundations One life coach workshops program, you will be immersed in a coaching environment of learning, training and practice.
At the end of this course you will earn the designation as a certified professional life coach and be on the path to an advanced coaching accreditation from the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Many have seen coaching as a “calling” or way to use their desire to help people move forward.
LocationConcorde El Salam Hotel Cairo Show Map
The coaching profession is gaining momentum in nearly every sector of business as companies, organizations and individuals seek the benefits of coaching in order meet their goals and objectives and to provide “whole” life support to employees.
On an individual level coaching is used to help people achieve their highest potential and to move forward through life with ease and clarity.
As a coach, you have a powerful opportunity to impact lives and help people go further in their own process of discovery.
Coaching can be exceedingly fulfilling and rewarding as you support clients in moving through their lives and effectively toward their goals and desires.
Life Coach Workshops, through its ICF-approved coach training curriculum and live-in-person workshops, equips you with the core competencies and skills required to be a powerful, highly effective life coach. We look forward to supporting you on the journey ahead! Kevin Glenn President, Life Coach Workshops Jordan Mercedes VP, Training & Development
FOUNDATIONS ONE - PROGRAM OBJECTIVES
• Pre-work discussion
• Foundational Principles of Coaching based on the 11 Core Competencies
• Coaching Ethics
• Coaching Definitions & Terms
• How to apply the 11 core competencies to your coaching practice?
• Exercises & Coaching Tools
• Q & A
• Coaching Models
• Extensive Full Coaching Session Practice
• Teaching “Huddles” between each coaching session
• Additional training on execution and summary of the day
• Q & A
• Continued Coaching with Observation by Instructor
• Difficult Clients in Coaching
• Video and audio coaching sessions
• Meaningful learning from Practicum Lab
• Resources and support materials
FOUNDATIONS TWO - PROGRAM OBJECTIVES
• Coachability Index
• Supporting Psychometric Tests & Frameworks
• Coaching Tools Creation
• Creating Structures
• Coaching & Positive Psychology
• Values Based Coaching
• Brain Based Coaching
• Hudson Model
• Mindfulness Coaching
• The Cartesian & Socratic Questions
• Liberating Your Coaching Voice
• Listening to the Coach Intuition
• Marketing Yourself As A Coach
• Supporting Coaching Models To Consider
• Coaching Knowledge Assessment Remarks
This video shows you the detailed pathway step by step to complete the wonderful ACC journey!
Ticket:If you want to be among those who start pursuing their ICF certificate for life coach.
Please contact 747CG via email email@example.com
For more information about the Programe
Download ICF Associate Certified Coach Accreditation brochure
What They Say About Us: